Swtor story suggestions

Tocide

You would get an unknown signal from Skorpio with the Druid Zo-om, you would travel to Iokath and you would track it down and you would look for Skorpio there who would like to warn you that there is a new threat that is sending us to Nathema where a former Exarch who wants to revive Deadlord. With a holokron from Valkorion Treasury.

Besides, that would be nice:

- Expand legacy and introduce more tiers

-Reintroduce dark versus light

-Story about Zo-om Droid

-Command level reintroduction

-to do the operation solo

-Fortress on Korriban

-Buy boosters for the professions

-Fleet overhaul

I really like the game and the story of Valkorion Nathmea and so I thought it was very nice. :)

I would be interested in your opinion.

Involving Z0-0M would cause some ... adverse commentary, let's say, because she is a reward for completing the Shroud of Memory story segment in a particular way, which would pose a couple of problems:

• For anyone who wasn't around as a subscriber in the right part of 2016, it would mean that the story was locked behind buying Shroud of Memory from the Cartel Market for a medium-large quantity of Cartel Coins.
  • It's possible to finish SoM in a way that leaves a character without Z0-0M.  Those characters would have problems receiving the message.

There is, of course, another problem with the idea.

• Lots of my characters killed SCORPIO, which would make getting a message from her ... difficult.  I expect that a *lot* of other people's characters are in that situation.
19 hours ago, Tocide said:

Buy boosters for the professions

What would these boosters boost, exactly?  The way you put it makes it sound like you mean "Crew Skills", but what would you want to boost about them?

53 minutes ago, Tocide said:

I think it takes too long to increase the professions and hence the boost

Not sure I can agree with this. It would probably be better to elaborate. Grind-y skills exist in all MMOs, and it's very unlikely they would ever change since it's supposed to be a part of the whole "character progression" thing devs like to talk about in their roleplaying, action, MMO whatever games.

10 hours ago, Tocide said:

I think it takes too long to increase the professions and hence the boost

Looks like someone is trying to raise biochem up for the reusable medpacs, stims and adrenals

• Like 1