Join the fight bundle issue

TruNeneka

I just bought it on steam and I been going in circles the game pulled the money it shows on my steam account but I do not have any of it in the game yet.  my name on steam is TruNeneka if you need a way to see I will happily also talk to support for aid in this matter and show them receipts just did not want to post all of that publicly.

@TruNeneka

Seems the screenshots need to be resubmitted to support, so be sure they are as seen in the link provided 

Support wont be able to add the gametime though until the below linked EA account is sorted as well, they may ask you to call, but if you can do the below, then just reply to support to recheck the account

The linked EA account persona "neneka2" has been disabled, and it uses a hotmail email address 

use this link (insert the EA account "neneka2" Hotmail email address into that link) to reset the password then login on that EA account

Be sure to use incognito mode with chrome or delete the browser cache and cookies to be sure it isnt cached if purchasing on swtor.com

Edited by OwenBrooks

That's not my account if it's linked to my hotmail then a sibling when staying with me tried to be sneaky and make it my account is linked to my yahoo ( I even updated and made sure it was all linked to the yahoo I use for my EA account, I will resend the images

edit- they are resent with a message now.

Edited by TruNeneka

I double checked my only Hotmail was linked to my swtor and it was not a neneka2 last night when I linked my Steam I thought it was cause one was my Hotmail ( which is not linked to any neneka2 account) and the other was my Yahoo I updated them to match and both be yahoo.

Edited by TruNeneka

@TruNeneka

When you created your swtor account an EA account was created with the same email address and linked to your swtor account 

That EA account you have given it the persona neneka2 these accounts can use different emails and passwords and has no effect on linkage

The email address on that EA account is a Hotmail email address , if you post at https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Technical/bd-p/star-wars-the-old-republic-en
You would post as neneka2 if it is the correct account 

use this link (insert the EA account "neneka2" Hotmail email address into that link) to reset the password then login on that EA account

I have sent you a DM as well

Okay I am really confused I will try but according to my hot mail it's not linked to any swtor and ever was but it was linked my my steam which I transferred playing swtor from the main launcher to threw steam.

Okay so steam created a new account so how do I use this bundle in my main swtor which is what I play threw with my yahoo I have hotmail and gmail as my secondary it should not of done this.

Edited by TruNeneka

That Hotmail Email is on an "EA account" , that EA account needs to be active to add gametime to the swtor account TruNeneka , it is not a swtor or steam account 
That account was created using the email used to create the swtor account TruNeneka so i would say you used the hotmail to create the swtor account and later you changed the email to a yahoo, this does not change the email used on the linked ea account, so it still uses the original email

If you have reset the password in the link provided with the hotmail email and supplied the correct screenshots, support can add the purchased gametime to your swtor account

I can check in about 10 hrs when support are online for the day if things are ok with the account

I will wait I have supplied screenshots and now changed that account's password it has no swtor linked on the EA site of the profile so waiting and to see the results of the screenshots I sent in if it doesn't work I will just request a  refund and just move on.

1 minute ago, TruNeneka said:

I will wait I have supplied screenshots and now changed that account's password it has no swtor linked on the EA site of the profile so waiting and to see the results of the screenshots I sent in if it doesn't work I will just request a  refund and just move on.

go to your purchase history on your swtor account, the linked ea account email is displayed on that page 

2 minutes ago, OwenBrooks said:

go to your purchase history on your swtor account, the linked ea account email is displayed on that page 

So it failed on the Swtor page twice that's why I decided to do all this threw steam do they wish to see that?

Just now, TruNeneka said:

So it failed on the Swtor page twice that's why I decided to do all this threw steam do they wish to see that?

If the account is disabled you cant view that page nor can you purchase on swtor.com 
it also means if you try to purchase via steam or use a code the gametime will not apply to that account 

Use a different web browser in case the browser cache is interfering but if you have reset the password on the EA account neneka2 then you can access the purchase history page