Returning Player Server Help

Phantomfar

Hi Everyone,

Not sure where to post this but, hopefully, this is okay.

So, I played SWTOR to death and had 52 characters nearly all lvl 65 across various EU English Servers.  I felt some nostalgia after seeing some videos of Awesome games and installed it again.  I now see that there is only 1 server and all 52 characters  are mushed onto that server.  Before I subscribe again, what can be done with the multitude of characters?  I certainly don't want to delete them, I have discovered I have loads and loads of stuff with them all, well the 5 I have reactivated.

Am I going to have to transfer them to a different server (US or non-English EU)?  Is this a free transfer or, as I suspect, do I put my favourites on and just don't re-activate the rest?

Thanks for your help.

Looking forward to getting back into it.

3 hours ago, Lord_Janosch said:

If you subscibe you should be able to use all your characters on this server during your subscription. But I'm not 100% sure

This is correct.  @Phantomfar do be aware that the limit of characters for a subscriber who has not bought extra character slots is in the mid-upper 40s, less than the number of characters you have.  You can, nevertheless, play any or all of them on that server, but if you want to create more, you'll have to pay for enough character slots to raise your limit to at least 53.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys, 

Sadly i cannot subscribe because there's a fault with EA or something.  I have found loads of people like this with not much in the way of resolution.  I have phoned them, refers me to the website that says phone them and doesn't mention Subscriptions.  I have pinged them on Twitter and am awaiting a response.

The option maybe out of my hands whether or not to resubscribe. :(

Hi Guys - all sorted.  Phoned the EA support team who reset everything with a password reset that you cannot do online.

Thanks again for the help :)

Oh, and ALL my characters are available - so happy :) I have about 5k Cartel Coins to blow too lol :D

Edited by Phantomfar
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Phantomfar said:

Hi Guys - all sorted.  Phoned the EA support team who reset everything with a password reset that you cannot do online.

Thanks again for the help :)

Oh, and ALL my characters are available - so happy :) I have about 5k Cartel Coins to blow too lol :D

Excellent news!  Have fun in the game, and thanks for coming back to tell us it's solved.

• Like 1