SQUAWK!!!!! It's driving me nuts

HollyUSEC

In the room directly across from the main entry room in my Coruscant Stronghold, there is an absolutely incessant metallic squawking sound (That's the best way I can describe it). I have picked up every decoration in that room and in the two adjacent rooms and it still doesn't go away. I visited a few other players' Coruscant Strongholds and I don't hear the sound in any of their strongholds. I'm going completely crazy trying to find and eliminate this sound. It's getting to the point that I don't want to go into this stronghold at all anymore. I can also hear it in the far back left room on the upper floor. I can't find what decoration might be causing it.

If anyone is willing to enter my Coruscant Stronghold and take a look around, see if there's any chance you can find the source of it? Or is it possible that only I can hear it, and everyone else with a Coruscant Stronghold also hears the sound in their own stronghold, that nobody else can hear?

My Coruscant Stronghold is Breasha's Republic Sanctuary. You should be able to find it on the Coruscant Stronghold directory. It's publicly listed there.

Thanks,

HollyC

EDIT: Thank you to the guild Vode An who pinpointed the culprit as a Skarla Hunter Pet in my stairway. I've picked up the offending decoration and replaced it with something else.

Edited by HollyUSEC
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, HollyUSEC said:

EDIT: Thank you to the guild Vode An who pinpointed the culprit as a Skarla Hunter Pet in my stairway. I've picked up the offending decoration and replaced it with something else.

Thanks for coming back and letting us know it's fixed, and what the problem was.