Another plead for more species

Please add more playable species. This is star wars. Im tired of looking at all the npcs and wanting to play it, but cant. I want to play as a trandoshan, chagrian and rodian etc. I don't care if in a romance scene it will look like my trandoshan jedi is eating the face of the romance companion. I don't care if they speak basic rather than whatever alien gibberish they are supposed to.

I get that this might be more work for the devs, but you can always price it accordingly. I'd much rather pay 5000 cc for a new alien race than a stupid lightsaber hilt.

cmon... it's been 12 years. Surely you can do this now. I want to play as an actual alien race rather than a blue skinned human. 

Oh and ps: give existing alien races more love. More customization options etc. Give nautolans the npc faces (rather than the abomination they currently have).

• Like 2

New races would be cool (doubt they will ever do it).

My list for new playable races would be something like:

Gand (or just more gand NPCs. I love the bug races)

Kaleesh (they are probably the most numerous of the most obscure races in the game, plus their culture is cool)

Zeltron (I don't imagine adding this race would be very difficult since they are humanoid)