Imperial Starter Guild for Sale: Hand of the Dark Council

CLJolliff

Small Imperial Starter Guild. Selling for credits because I inherited it and do not want to be a Guildmaster. Fair offers will be considered. I know how much time, effort, & credits were invested here, but I also am keenly aware this isn't real money.

How will this work? I will collect payment up front. I will invite you to the guild and promote you to lieutenant rank, with view-only privileges to everything I can give you, then I will then abdicate as GM, and you're all set. You can manage remaining players as you like, after taking over. 
You must be subbed AND use a security key. I'm not putting you in charge without both.

Rates/ranks:
Guild Level 4
+8.7% Reputation Bonus
+8.7% XP Bonus

Resources:
Guild Bank with five vaults.
Bank Balance: 0 Credits, 95 Unspent Guild Commendations
Guild Ship: Bridge and Docking Bay unlocked for perk mounting.
Guild Perks Available but not active: Crafting Conquest 1, Efficient Crafting 1, Efficient Missions 1, Gathering Efficiency 1
Guild Decorations: GTN Kiosk, Item Modification Station, Appearance Modification Station, Cargo Bay, Guild Bank, Legacy Stronghold Bank, Mailbox, Anti-Tank Trap, Industrial Forklift, Seldin Holo
Roster: Currently has five legacies enrolled, 12 members total, including current GM.

stats2.png

bridge.png

stats1.png

Edited by CLJolliff