Returning player with new account - also hoping to find old friends

Zathurain

Quick intro: hi, I'm Zathurain, or Zath! I'm not big into the star wars franchise, but I've always loved the universe it was set in!

So I was really into this game back in 2012, aka a loooong time ago. I was on one of the larger English PVE servers back then, but I don't remember the name. Due to personal reasons, I lost the account I used to use and the character I had was deleted, so I'm hoping I can find a few old friends from back then.

The main character I played back then was "Vetta"- a blue twi'lek, sith marauder. My legacy name was also Vigilant. My memory of other players names is unfortunately terrible, so I don't remember the names of the group I befriended, but one was another Sith player, male human(?). I don't know if that group still plays or if they use the forums, but I remember being messaged by the human instantly when I temporarily got access to my old account back somewhere between 2014-2016, so I'm hoping if one of them is here, then they might remember me.

If not though, I hope to get the chance to make new friendships on this new account as I get back into the game! So many little things have changed so far, and I'm still at the beginning! I've actually tried to remake Vetta, and it's been fun.