SWTOR Galactic Timeline (2024)

halosavior

Hello.

I created a SWTOR Timeline that was originally hosted on TOR Community and Enjin, but those websites have since been shut down. Even before I took a small break from the game, I failed to keep the timeline updated, and while others have put together their own over the years, I found the inspiration to continue where I left off.

Here's the Google Doc: SWTOR Galactic Timeline (2024) by Vivek Eron

The Timeline contains links to a [Lite] version and a copy-paste version formatted for Discord, so people have something to quickly reference on their personal server(s).

I'll try to do better to keep the Timeline updated and current because I really do love this game.

Thanks.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

It's an interesting attempt at a timeline but one potential error you've made is to correlate real life years to specific years in game.

We've seen evidence that it doesn't always work that way.

I'd be delighted if it is 3622 BBY because the child of one of my main characters would be 15 years old now but given the way this was treated in the past, I'm not sure I can believe that's where we are timewise.

1 hour ago, Sorronn said:

We've seen evidence that it doesn't always work that way.

The clearest of this evidence is that KotFE Chapter II is five years long in in-universe time.  (Stated more than once in Chapters III and IV.)

• Like 1