<The Shattered Empire> Imperial RP Guild that wants to help tell YOUR story!

Feel like your voice is unheard in other RP guilds? Have a particular idea for a story or build you want for your character but a rigid master/apprentice system won't give you the freedom you need to tell your story? I would encourage you to try The Shattered Empire!

We're a small but fast-growing community of 40+ active PLAYERS, not alts. Who only wish to tell amazing stories and share wonderful adventures with people like you!

The Shattered Empire offers a living, growing galaxy experience and an Empire that grows with the guild over time! Build your character within our lore, capture territory, grow businesses, and rise in power! We have, Independent Bounty Hunters, Mandos, Inquisition, Military and much more!

Our Academies focus on two things! Teaching new players how to get into Role Play, and helping veteran players build their character and story! Best part, there is no obligation to stay! We know the journey to find the guild that's right for your tastes is a hard one and we want you to know that your participation and journey here is one that everyone in the guild values. So what do you say? Are we worth a try?

Let me be your guide to your next adventure in a galaxy far far away!

Send me a Discord message at mystleviathan and let's start your bright future of SWTOR RP!