wanting to SPICE up my tanks....

thorrnnn

i have all the different classes of tanks and was wondering how to spice them up. spice meaning getting more dps or speed from them. i have memory issues, plus poor finger coordination so i usually only use maybe 6 different moves each. also i play them solo so i don't wipe any groups. what recommendations can you give about adding higher dps/speed while losing min end/def.? tyvm.

• 4 months later...

I do not know about your condition (if any), so I do not know whether or not my ideas are of use to you which may enable you to use more skills of your toon.

You may use pedals as additional keys. Make sure they can be customized, many pedals are designed for playing voice reordings to be entered into a computer or other specific apparatuses and, thus, may only work with specific programs. Furthermore, make sure they are robust enough to be used frequently.

A former guildmate (may he rest in peace) had a device attached to the headrest of his chair which enabled him to press a button by pressing his head to the headrest (possibly custom built, unfortunately).

Also devices for handicapped or even quadriplegic persons may be customized.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.