Solved: Faction Specific Stat Boosts?

Okay, I'm giving up trying to figure this out for myself.  I have the same set of Augmented 340 legacy gear + 344 Ear/Relics that I share across all my DPS.  All my implants are at various levels, but they are all Crit or Alacrity only.

For all 8 of my DPS Imperials wearing said gear, my Accuracy rating is exactly 110.00% (took me 10+ years to hit the exact # but finally did it lol).  But for all my DPS Republic toons, my Accuracy rating is exactly 110.30%

What could be giving me the extra .3% on the pub side????? 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

SOLUTION: It must have actually been a bug that was fixed (or went away) with the 1/24/24 patch; now both sides are properly showing 110%.

Edited by DarthNillard

10 hours ago, LD_Little_Dragon said:

Probably no responses because no one else has that sort of an issue.  Are you certain your gear is the same for imps and pubs, including the weapon/offhand stats?

I have identical stats on all my mirror class imps and pubs.

Completely identical.  My Shadow/Assassin DPS even share the same Legacy Bound gree Saber & Focus (and implants of course), so they are using 100% the same pieces for everything.  Also if it was 1 character I'd think its a glitch maybe. But all 8 of the republic toons are at exactly 110.3% (not a decimal off) vs. all 8 of my imps being exactly 110%.

Across the board though, while I've made adjustments to some classes for Alacrity & Crit as needed (for example Mercs have the 5% build in Alacrity so I put more crit into that gear), every DPS character has/uses these exact things to account for all my accuracy:

• Advanced Proficient Kyrprax Stim MK-2 (reuseable)
  • Shared 344 Accuracy Earpiece with Accuracy Augment 74
  • Modable Chest with purple 340 accuracy enhancement and Accuracy Augment 74
  • Modable Hands with purple 340 accuracy enhancement and Accuracy Augment 74
  • Modable Bracer with Accuracy Augment 74
  • Modable Belt with Accuracy Augment 74
Edited by DarthNillard

21 hours ago, DarthNillard said:

Okay, I'm giving up trying to figure this out for myself.  I have the same set of Augmented 340 legacy gear + 344 Ear/Relics that I share across all my DPS.  All my implants are at various levels, but they are all Crit or Alacrity only.

For all 8 of my DPS Imperials wearing said gear, my Accuracy rating is exactly 110.00% (took me 10+ years to hit the exact # but finally did it lol).  But for all my DPS Republic toons, my Accuracy rating is exactly 110.30%

What could be giving me the extra .3% on the pub side????? 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

What is the exact number of stats u have allocated to accuracy as opposed to percentage? 

3 hours ago, Samcuu said:

What is the exact number of stats u have allocated to accuracy as opposed to percentage? 

Shows as 2694 Accuracy + 9.00%.  It must have actually been a bug that was fixed with today's patch, now both sides are showing 110%.

• Like 1

• DarthNillard changed the title to Solved: Faction Specific Stat Boosts?