So all the people who aren't in game will be reading this

Vicarra

This is my favorite story of the day.

Glad i can brighten someone's day atleast :D. On a side note, I have told devs on here, sent in an email, and talked to a CS rep on the phone, and told each one about it. They each acknowledge that it's false and do nothing about it.

playing league and watching my friend play d3 beta tbh im really in no rush because i was second to lvl 70 in my guild in wow and i had to stop playing for a week for people to catch up. Never gonna get over excited again more fun to enjoy games then work em like a job.

Dude, no... Don't play hot and cold, that sucks. Go kill Ozma or something! =D

Have to play Hot and Cold! Need them Chocograph pieces so I can get Rusty's best weapon AND to fight Ozma!

This thread is now about Final Fantasy IX.

I'm guessing that all the thousands of people not in early access yet (including myself) are sitting here on these forums either a) complaining b) defending or c) Trollin hardcore.

Let's see what you got.

Shoot.

:wea_07:

Seeing as only around 20% of players actually read game forums,your thousands of players reading the boards equate to not very many. I suck at math so i couldn't tell you the numbers. But those that do not (i was one of them for years) do not care. They will be waiting the 5 day period as stated or else use their brains and actually read the part that said........May be able to get in 5 days early.

Actually, right this very moment, the main page says 'Fans who have pre-ordered STAR WARS: The Old Republic can now begin playing the game!'. I woke up this morning and saw that. Called a bunch of people I work with, traded days off. Tried to log in, no subscription.. looked into more detail on the forums, i ordered in october so i'll probably get in thursday, when I have to work again. The best part is, I originally had thursday and saturday off, now i work thurs-wed. But the fact is, what the main page states right now is clearly false.

It was also known last month EGA was going to be in stages. So unless you bought the game the 1st or 2nd day should have never expected to get in 1st day.

Also the statement of the front page is correct. Fans have begun playing just in stages as they had noted before.

Read words in Bold . This is a quote from the front page link taken in context.

Last month we revealed the details about Early Game Access*, in which players who pre-ordered Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ would have the opportunity to play the game several days prior to its official game launch on December 20, 2011, 12:01AM EST (Pacific: December 19th, 9:01PM PST; European: December 20th, 05:01AM GMT, 06:01AM CET). We are excited to inform you that we have begun inviting customers who have pre-ordered the game and redeemed their Pre-Orders at our Code Redemption Center into the Early Game Access program, and we will continue to bring more people in as we get closer to launch!
Edited by Romiz

Only issues i have with their communication is the little section you see when you first log into the web site that says'

Early Game Access Has Begun

Fans who have pre-ordered STAR WARS: The Old Republic can now begin playing the game!

Read More...

Which at first glace is crap because you see it and your alll right finally then relize its crap because not eveyone in game notice the CAN NOW BEGIN PLAYING the now stands out to me that bad bad pr i dont mind the wait but that box they should simply remove it or put that part at the bottom soemwhere .

It was also known last month EGA was going to be in stages. So unless you bought the game the 1st or 2nd day should have never expected to get in 1st day.

Also the statement of the front page is correct. Fans have begun playing just in stages as they had noted before.

Read words in Bold . This is a quote from the front page link taken in context.

It does not state 'Some' fans, it just says fans. As in everyone. It's not specific. I'm a fan and I preordered, yet i cannot play like it states, so it's false.

Also, I ordered from amazon in October, but I never looked into much detail about early access until after what happened this morning. As for getting in today or not, I didn't really care until I read that and made the calls. I wouldn't have minded waiting until thursday, except due to the misleading sentence on the first page i screwed myself over.

Edited by Indurin

See it's all good.

Some people still don't quite get the point... but whatever.

One day we will all look back and remember how silly people got when SWTOR was doing early access invites and not everyone got to play the first day, Man that was hilarious.