Game locking up

MishaCantu

Server: Star Forge

2 characters experiencing long delays going to a from strongholds. Stronghold location doesn't seem to matter. Travel from Corellia to Nar Shaddaa took over 2 minutes. Exiting from Tatooine stronghold to planet took over 3 minutes. Quick travel seems to work okay as well as the heroic transports.  

Edit: There is also a delay when logging out. Seems it's only Star Forge. No problem on Satele Shan. 

Edited by MishaCantu

20 minutes ago, MishaCantu said:

Server: Star Forge

Server was lagging/stuttering a bit earlier ( for me & a few guildmates )  and probably needs a *reboot*  yep.

Happens sometimes during  long Holiday weekends , prior to the usual  Tuesday maintenance schedule.

Edited by Nee-Elder

Was in game and suddenly my taskbars disappeared, I couldnt even log out, had to close the game thru my pc task manager. Now when I try to log in it locks up at the load screen. If it does get to the character selection and lets me log in, if I try to switch characters it locks up again at the load screen. Anyone else getting this? I tried to run a repair but it wont give me the option. I have tried about 5 times to log in and still get the same result, odd because I had been playing for about 2 hours before this started happening.

I'm on Star Forge and something is definitely wrong.  If you hit your fleet pass it channels and you then don't go anywhere.  Trying to exit an Op is the same, hit exit, it channels, and then you don't go anywhere.  Can't even travel to a stronghold.  You hit the button and nothing happens.

What server are you on?  I had trouble just logging into SF.  I'm in now, but trying to travel anywhere is taking a long time for it to initiate a port.  It took me like a min and a half just to start loading to fleet from my SH.  and people on fleet are complaing that they can't port.

On Star Forge here too.
I tried to travel to Quesh using the galaxy map but it just...didn't take me there. Tried it again. Nothing. So I quick traveled to a cantina, which did work. Then without clicking anything else a load screen came up for Quesh and took me there.

Also when I started playing another character I got disconnected from all servers and had to hard close the game. When I enter the game now and try to log into that character it puts me into a load screen forever. No progress bar. The wheel in the bottom right is spinning. But it never loads. (My legacy leveling gear set is on this character).

7 hours ago, Screaming_Ziva said:

I'm on Star Forge and something is definitely wrong.  If you hit your fleet pass it channels and you then don't go anywhere.  Trying to exit an Op is the same, hit exit, it channels, and then you don't go anywhere.  Can't even travel to a stronghold.  You hit the button and nothing happens.

We had the same problem on TL as we were used as test server for their new "cloud" stuff, lasted 2 weeks, you couldn't port instantly, it took several minutes to do so, as you didn't expect it to port you anymore lol. From time to time, we still have the issue, so it is a server-related bug