Looking for a voice chat RP guild that incorporates roleplay into actually playing the game content

jurij_kot

Are there any roleplay guilds that use voice chat for in-character dialogs and also take part in actual ingame activities while roleplaying - like doing PvE missions, flashpoints, heroics, operations, PvP etc?

So far I've just met guilds focused on text-chat roleplay, which takes lots of idle time waiting for responses/reactions (the ingame chat is not super user-friendly too). Or those who almost play a classical tabletop RPG, with elaborate character sheets, skills, stats, rolls and so on. And in both cases the toons mostly stand idly, sometimes play an emote animation, only their clothing and background scenery changes sometimes.

And I see great potential in teaming up together as Imperial Special Fores, a Sith master marauding with apprentices, a band of Hutt smugglers, bounty hunters, or a Jedi-led Republic squad to do ingame stuff while incorporating some lore roleplay. And some movie-like behavior, meaning lightsabers go first and blasters provide cover, or military squads are actually using commands and formations - instead of everyone chaotically jumping around mobs or speedrunning for a reward - like a typical event from Group Finder looks like.

Preferably on Darth Malgus or Star Forge :) In English, Polish, German or Russian

• Like 1

I am this kind of rper, though I've never done the voice chat for dialogue before (mainly because I am a male and my female characters would NOT have a bass-baritone timbre)! Sounds interesting, though, and the one friend who intrusive me to SWTOR years ago was the one who got me into rping within the game's established framework. 

I do a lot of "AU" type stuff, though, but do my best to make it work. 

I miss this style of rp (and miss rp in SWTOR in general), and have yet to find others who rp while questing, etc, the way I'm used to. 

The voice chat dialogues would take a slight bit getting used to, but I play D&D outside of SWTOR, so it might not be overly difficult. 😁