Carrick Fleet Penthouse

I am taking up issue with this stronghold. It is very dark especially the octagon shaped room. None of the light fixtures do much to brighten up this room and it doesn't matter what you put on there the lighting doesn't change or doesn't change very much. Then I discovered there is one that works to brighten up this drab room. However, people apparently also know this because this decoration just sells for way too much on the GTN as it is also a rare hard to find decoration.  Instead of making it so only one light fixture actually works in this stronghold, perhaps do something about making the room brighter or actually allowing the other light fixtures to work in brightening the room. Mek-sha stronghold is also bad in the same way, but this Republic Fleet one is the worst.  

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SteveTheCynic said:

I'm so glad you bothered to say which decoration it is that provides good light.

There was another thread talking about lights that listed them all here: https://forums.swtor.com/topic/859364-light/. SWTORISTA also shows the stronghold with pictures and the same light. It is the Revanite Chandelier. and it sells for a lot and too rare to collect.  Way too much in my opinion. 

My point is instead of making only one fixture work in this stronghold to give off enough light, why not make other lights work as well. The basic ceiling light has always been my go to light fixture as it works well to brighten up any room.  There are several ceiling lights out there and none of them I have found works in this room except one.

Edited by Swingkittie
forgot a sentence
  • Thanks 1