How to play Knight of the XXX expansions together with friends ?

How do I play expansion contents (Knight of the XXX) together with my friends ? The instances starts in story mode for him and I can't find anyways to follow. The instances barrier won't let me through. My friend tried right clicking my portrait and there's no summon option.

If I tried starting it normally it would starts in veteran mode instead.

Do I need to be of the same level range or reach the same point of story as my friend to be able to go in together ?

4 minutes ago, MariusThePaladin said:

How do I play expansion contents (Knight of the XXX) together with my friends ? The instances starts in story mode for him and I can't find anyways to follow. The instances barrier won't let me through. My friend tried right clicking my portrait and there's no summon option.

Do I need to be of the same level range or reach the same point of story as my friend to be able to go in together ?

As i mentioned a few minutes ago in this other  semi-related thread-->  https://forums.swtor.com/topic/933051-fallen-empire-chapter-4-the-gravestone-summon-group-not-working/?do=findComment&comment=9794831   ...  The  quest-owner must  GROUP the other player  first , then  the quest-owner must  right click  their own  character portrait  and choose  'summon group into STORY' .

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.