Incorrect "White Acute Module" vendor on Pub side

chaharbagh

On Pub side, the "White Acute Module" is supposed to be sold by Thaln'k while Hathe'k sells it on the Imp side. However, I see Hathe'k on both sides. Thaln'k is no longer on Pub side. Please tell me this is not intentional.

Still unaddressed as of 5-5-2024.

Edited by chaharbagh

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, SteveTheCynic said:

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what the problem is.  Is the item no longer available on Pubside, or are you just saying that the NPC's name isn't what you expected it to be?

The NPC on Pub side is no longer the one that WAS on there before. Here is the image of the correct Pub side NPC: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Thaln'k

Here is the image of the Imp side NPC: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Hathe'k

Here is the incorrect NPC on Pub side:

Hathek on Pub side.jpg

Edited by chaharbagh
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, SteveTheCynic said:

Does the NPC still sell the module?

Yes.

However, one would expect the developers to at least be consistent with NPCs. As a person who contributes to Wookieepedia to preserve lore, it is not too much to ask.

Edited by chaharbagh
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, chaharbagh said:

Yes.

However, one would expect the developers to at least be consistent with NPCs. As a person who contributes to Wookieepedia to preserve lore, it is not too much to ask.

I do not think that is too much to ask and thank you for your work. ❤️

12 hours ago, chaharbagh said:

Indeed.  I'd guess that it's one of those "reused assets" things like @EricMusco commented on a little while ago (the case he cited was something to do with leaves that were improved on one planet (Voss, if memory serves), but the texture was used somewhere else, and after the change, in that other place, it looked really weird).

Still strange, though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.