AKAAVI SPAR romance scenes....

thorrnnn

just finished SPIRIT of VENGEANCE story line and i'm starting CONFLICTING PRIORITIES with my smuggler. was wondering if they ever fixed the AVAAKI SPAR romance bug during CONFLICTING and WHISPERS? i deleted a smuggler i had for 5yrs because i lost the romance option previously and don't want to restart yet another one if this one bugs out too.

What was the bug? I noticed that when Akaavi returned there were no options to continue the romance iirc its been a while since I played any 6.0 story. I will say that when u get to the Ruhnuk story line Akaavi plays a big role and u continue ur romance from that point at least. 

3 hours ago, Samcuu said:

What was the bug? I noticed that when Akaavi returned there were no options to continue the romance iirc its been a while since I played any 6.0 story. I will say that when u get to the Ruhnuk story line Akaavi plays a big role and u continue ur romance from that point at least. 

when i did WHISPERS then she acted like nothing romance wise happened. some other people were also at the time saying she didn't acknowledge their romances either. if i remember right you send her on a fact finding mission and when she comes back she flirts with the smuggler. never happened for me. plus her character info deleted mention of the romance totally.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...