Additions Broadsword should make

Aedales

So, I have been thinking about this for awhile now and I believe there are things that should be touched upon in a future (hopefully soon) expansion to help spice up the game a bit. With Broadsword taking over, what better way to show the player base that great content is still ahead than to touch on some or all of these. My first suggestion is new planets to visit that people are already at least slightly familiar with: Mandalore, Naboo, Jakku, Dathomir, Kashyyyk, and Dagobah.

Mandalore: Like Alderaan was at the launch of the game, Mandalore would allow players to have a more in-depth look at a place that is important to the star wars universe. We get glimpses in various different star wars shows like Clone Wars, Rebels, and the Mandalorian. Being able to explore Mandalore in game would be amazing.

Naboo: An absolutely beautiful planet, even though many people hate gungans. In games like Star Wars Galaxies it was one of the best places to visit in the entire game.

Jakku: Introduced in the new Star Wars movies, Jakku is another desert planet like Tatooine which could provide for a ton of great content.

Dathomir: Touched on in many things for Star Wars, Dathomir would be an amazing place to take the game in a darker direction to explore the dangerous wilds filled with sorceresses and rancors.

Kashyyyk: Why this has not been added yet is beyond me. Not only with the wookie civilization, but the wilds of Kashyyyk are harsh and deadly thanks to the Rakata.

Dagobah: No civilization, and by the time of the movies it has become a forgotten world. Dagobah is strong with the force like Yavin and Ossus, and should be touched upon in the game.

Another thing that Broadsword should look into is the inclusion of new races for players, something that has not been done in a long time. Add something with flavor such as the Zeltron, Falleen, Bothan, Kel Dor, Ithorian, or Besalisk. This galaxy is supposed to be packed with various races, but other than NPCs, we only see the standard ones running around in game.

Finally, how about the addition of a new class? Maybe a class that would be universal to both sides. My idea on this would be the Technician/Engineer. Something they could bring to the world for players would be new technology. Have them be able to deploy Turrets for DPS, Bacta Tanks for area healing, or new droids for tanking. These are just generalized ideas, but a class which allows for tech to be dropped in the game would be awesome!

This is just my 2 cents, but as someone who has been playing here since closed beta, some of these are long overdue. I think every other expansion at least that Broadsword should introduce a new race!

Edited by Aedales
  • Like 3

On 12/12/2023 at 10:41 AM, Aedales said:

My first suggestion is new planets to visit that people are already at least slightly familiar with: Mandalore, Naboo, Jakku, Dathomir, Kashyyyk, and Dagobah.

Mandalore: Like Alderaan was at the launch of the game, Mandalore would allow players to have a more in-depth look at a place that is important to the star wars universe. We get glimpses in various different star wars shows like Clone Wars, Rebels, and the Mandalorian. Being able to explore Mandalore in game would be amazing.

Naboo: An absolutely beautiful planet, even though many people hate gungans. In games like Star Wars Galaxies it was one of the best places to visit in the entire game.

Jakku: Introduced in the new Star Wars movies, Jakku is another desert planet like Tatooine which could provide for a ton of great content.

Dathomir: Touched on in many things for Star Wars, Dathomir would be an amazing place to take the game in a darker direction to explore the dangerous wilds filled with sorceresses and rancors.

Kashyyyk: Why this has not been added yet is beyond me. Not only with the wookie civilization, but the wilds of Kashyyyk are harsh and deadly thanks to the Rakata.

Dagobah: No civilization, and by the time of the movies it has become a forgotten world. Dagobah is strong with the force like Yavin and Ossus, and should be touched upon in the game.

Another thing that Broadsword should look into is the inclusion of new races for players, something that has not been done in a long time. Add something with flavor such as the Zeltron, Falleen, Bothan, Kel Dor, Ithorian, or Besalisk. This galaxy is supposed to be packed with various races, but other than NPCs, we only see the standard ones running around in game.

I really love the new Planets idea, as well as the comment about additional races; including several new NPC's...

Your list is quite nice & thorough, and while I admit it was nice to return to Ord Mantel; you've listed at least 6 wonderful planets they could spend years taking us too!