Dual Lightsabers in Cutscenes are broken.

FourWarWizards

As the title states: Equipping a dual lightsaber causes cutscenes to break immersion instantly. Why? The character holds it as a single-bladed lightsaber, ensuring they stab themselves with the 2nd blade. This was always an issue for as long as I've played the game - even with origin cutscenes for the Consular/Inquisitor using the Double Bladed sub-classes.

Specifically I was playing a Jedi Knight as an Assassin and virtually all cutscenes involving my character holding an ignited lightsaber resulted in him impaling himself and worse.

A quick-fix for this would be disabling the 2nd blade for our lightsaber and have the character wield it as normal (ie. converting the dual lightsaber temporarily to a single-bladed lightsaber -retaining the dual lightsaber's hilt- for the purpose of the cut scene).

Though; I'd prefer a longer term fix with the cutscenes updated to suit different weapon styles. The vast majority of cut scenes are dated and dorky and could do with some updates, though it would be a massive undertaking to do so I can understand why this would never happen.

I did a search on this issue and found nothing, but if there are other threads about this please move/delete this and direct me to it if you can. Cheers.

• Like 2