LOOKING FOR OUTFIT PIECES

RobertAndersen

I am looking for the Regal Apparel Miniskirt (no leggings), Satele Shans Boots, and the Revealing Bodysuit Top. these are either very hard to find on the GTN, and/or are not sold on the Cartel Market. if anybody has these items and is willing to sell/part with them, please reply to me. I only have 2 characters, been playing about 3 months. Not looking for a handout here, just some help from people with way more experienced inventories.

Sorry to pop in here without adding anything of value to your hunt for gear. However, I thought it would be humors to reveal that I misread your thread as One Piece instead of Outfit Pieces. My brain is clearly tired and I'm not looking forward for my evening shift.

I may or may not see what those items look like together...

Edited by AFadedMemory

• 2 months later...

The gear on the cartel market is rotated.  Most cartel items sold in sets like all the pieces you are looking for.  Covert armor is sold as a partial set and additional 2 pieces individually.  Rascal toothpick is an example of a piece only sold single on the cartel market. I believe the mini skirt sometimes has legging depending on what else you are wearing. There are a few sets that have with and without cloak chest pieces. Patience of a Jedi is needed for shopping!