The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Darth Hexid

Sukothai

Since you started the Mission "Iron Beast", I believe that's a specific storyline, and only certain characters can be used/summoned.  If you goto Crew skills, you should be able to use her for missions and crafting ((Cntrol B).

If you finish/complete/abandon the missing, you will see from that menu that she will be summonable.

10 hours ago, Taurax said:

Since you started the Mission "Iron Beast", I believe that's a specific storyline, and only certain characters can be used/summoned.  If you goto Crew skills, you should be able to use her for missions and crafting ((Cntrol B).

If you finish/complete/abandon the missing, you will see from that menu that she will be summonable.

She is not given to player after mission, I get a droid instead.

If you're going through the KOTFE / KOTET chapters and are on Odessen, it usually restricts your summoning of companions to only certain "intended" ones. You should be able to summon them somewhere else, like on the Fleet or other planets. Some companions are also not available in / until certain chapters, period. The only one I'm aware of which is like that, is Shae Vizla, no matter where you try to summon her, but she becomes available after that again.