PvP Season 3 achievements bug

Myrtar

So, the bug is persistent and I can't get rid of it. I made a ticket, reported the bug, and nothing happend (it was reported like a month ago) so I decided to make w forum post about it. The problem is, that I've put the PvP Season 3 achievements on an achievement tracker, and after the season four ended, the achievements poped up on my tracker once again (S3 achievements, not S4 or S5). And now, I can't untrack them, because when I go to my legacy window, under the Season 3 - there are now achievements at all, so I can't tick the 'untrack' button. Is it possible to sort this thing out? Those achievements are still on my tracker, I can't see other tracked achievements, and my UI/HUD looks really messy 'cause of that. I know that devs have a lot on their plates, but it would mean a lot, if this bug could be sorted out in the nearest future. Also, there are no achievements available for me in the PvP Season Five section. It's blank, same as the S3 section.

Attaching a screenshot, to show you how it looks like.

I play on server Darth Malgus, my char name is Cinahr Mhum, my legacy name is - Nanawatzin.

Zrzut ekranu (5532).png

Edited by Myrtar

• 1 month later...