Stuck on loading screen

VinnieTate

After uninstalling/reinstalling the game, same problem : loading screen, the cog/wheel bottom right turns for a few seconds then freezes then the whole screen freezes (This program is not responding).

I am set to "administrator", I have an exception in the firewall (Windows defender).

There is no BitRaider file anymore in the EA file. I downloaded the client from the website SWTOR.

Where do I go from here ?

Ryzen 5 2400g, RAM 16Go, Win 10 22H2

image.thumb.png.5d4460102be4d0160a3059d48618cb69.png

EDIT : I was somehow able to enter the game by using Compatibility Mode Windows 7. The flickering graphics bug is back though and the quality is way worse on Darth Malgus than on The Leviathan, for some reason.

Edited by VinnieTate

4 hours ago, VinnieTate said:

After uninstalling/reinstalling the game, same problem : loading screen, the cog/wheel bottom right turns for a few seconds then freezes then the whole screen freezes (This program is not responding).

Where do I go from here ?

See my  reply in your other related thread--> https://forums.swtor.com/topic/932391-flickering-is-back/?do=findComment&comment=9789204

If that doesn't work,  send detailed  email to:  support@swtor.com

And if that still doesn't work,  wait for  @OwenBrooks  to see your post and he will help.