1750 for the new packs

GeneralGyro

I would like to know how long a "limited time" is. I was really looking forward to the new dyes and I knew they would be CM items, but demanding an exorbitant price for them and demanding it ASAP in December (at a time where many people would like to prioritise their RL Christmas budget) is very disappointing, tbh 😔

• Like 3

I'm very disappointed in this CM update. The new dyes are lovely but at that price, I would expect an account unlock or at least a similar system to the armour sets, where you can pay a little extra to unlock it for your entire legacy. I couldn't jusify spending that much on a dye for ONE outfit and I'm sure others feel the same way. Not to mention the fact that you can't even preview the most expensive dye (white & gold)...

That and with it being the most expensive time of the year as is, for it to be released as a limited edition item is disheartening, especially to those that have been subbed for a long time. It feels like a very inconsiderate cash grab and I'm disappointed that no one thought of this.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, witchglove said:

I would like to know how long a "limited time" is. I was really looking forward to the new dyes and I knew they would be CM items, but demanding an exorbitant price for them and demanding it ASAP in December (at a time where many people would like to prioritise their RL Christmas budget) is very disappointing, tbh 😔

They will be directly available for purchase till Jaunary 6th 2024, (if I remember correctly). With weekly rotation of colors.  Regarding "December" - what did you think? BioSword employes also need to buy their Christmas gifts  ;)

34 minutes ago, AirleaAzurelle said:

I'm very disappointed in this CM update. The new dyes are lovely but at that price, I would expect an account unlock or at least a similar system to the armour sets, where you can pay a little extra to unlock it for your entire legacy. I couldn't jusify spending that much on a dye for ONE outfit and I'm sure others feel the same way. Not to mention the fact that you can't even preview the most expensive dye (white & gold)...

That and with it being the most expensive time of the year as is, for it to be released as a limited edition item is disheartening, especially to those that have been subbed for a long time. It feels like a very inconsiderate cash grab and I'm disappointed that no one thought of this.

Agreed. The price of the dyes is very high, and at those prices I would also want it to be legacy wide, or atleast unloackable in collections. 

From the pics they've shown, the specular dyes looks fantastic, and I had some ideas for new chars using that shiny new armor they used in the pics. Now I'm not so sure I will, with the price of that armor and the weapon to go along with it and the very high prices for the specular dyes.

Please devs, throw us a bone here, either lower the prices on the specular dyes, or make them unloackable in collections. It's the holidays season after all.

• Like 4

The cost for these single use dyes is ridiculously high. So high I simply wont be buying them. 
Though I do have to say, it was also a very dumb idea to bundle two of them together thus making it impossible to preview them... Meaning not only do you have to pay a stupidly high price for them, but you have to claim them (thus making them non refundable) before you can even see what they'll look like on your armour. 

• Like 4