Companion Influence 50 and mission was a failure

Grendel_Echo

Uhg, so I have 8 companions lvl 50, sent them to missions but usually 1-2 are failed, just few scraps in reward.

I paid ca. 8 million credits to raise each of them to lvl 50, giving them gifts, wasting many hours, thousands clicks in the same key.

Is there any pre-set chance of failure? Logically on lvl 50, should be zero chance.

Screenshot_2023-12-02_17_27_56_828355.jpg

21 hours ago, Grendel_Echo said:

Is there any pre-set chance of failure? Logically on lvl 50, should be zero chance.

Your logic is not aligned with SWTOR dev team's logic.  Any crew skill missions you send a companion on that are a color other than gray have a chance to fail, regardless of the influence level of the companion that runs the mission.  I also believe the chance to fail is based on the difficulty of the mission as indicated by the color of the mission name.  Orange crew skill missions have the highest chance to fail, yellow missions the 2nd highest chance, with green colored missions having the lowest chance.

EDIT: The reasons for a SWTOR player to invest in getting companions to influence level 50 are:

1) maximizes the companion's combat effectiveness

2) gives the companion the greatest chance to get critical results from crew skills missions and crafting items.

Edited by Char_Ell
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Char_Ell said:

EDIT: The reasons for a SWTOR player to invest in getting companions to influence level 50 are:

1) maximizes the companion's combat effectiveness

2) gives the companion the greatest chance to get critical results from crew skills missions and crafting items.

3) Reduces the time for companions to complete crew skill activities.

• Like 2

On 12/4/2023 at 1:14 PM, Grendel_Echo said:

Uhg, so I have 8 companions lvl 50, sent them to missions but usually 1-2 are failed, just few scraps in reward.

On 12/5/2023 at 10:38 AM, Char_Ell said:

don't forget the dice rolls, one day you're going to critical fail

Edited by Falensawino