Iokath operation please clarify

AzraelWolfblood

I'm pretty positive I'm broken or something, because I have been lost for a few days trying to figure out how to enter the dread fortress & Iokath operations. They arent displayed under my operations activities listed in group finder and even though I've read some older posts that say they can be done solo, I'm not seeing that as optional anymore either. I completed a the Iokath story besides the Operation and completed all the daily and weekly activities (except the colossus) 

Appreciate anyone that can clarify the points I have been failing to catch the details, that are probably obvious, it would be appreciated. The only thing I think is a possible cause is that I haven't done an operation yet, like a prerequisite to adding them to activities list, but havent had a chance to verify.

No operation is soloable, they are large-group content (raids, in typical MMO terminology). They require you to be in an Operations group to even enter. Many can be done by a smaller group (~4 people) on Story mode, if people have some idea of what they're doing, but it's still group content.

Group Finder's operation selection is limited and on a weekly rotation, but not many use it in the first place. The easiest way to do them would be to find a group on fleet, story mode ops are run quite frequently, especially the Oricon ones (DF and DP). 

• Like 1