Character/Account Unlocks for Crafting

Currently F2P and Preferred Players can use three companions at the same time and can purchase an item to unlock the second and third crew skill.

When F2P and Preferred Players craft, they can only craft one item per companion at the same time, while Subscriber can use 8 companions and can craft up to 5 items on each companion.

My suggestion is, to create Character and Account unlocks to use the full 8 companions, and another item, that increases the ammount of crafted items per companion up to the maximum of 5 items per companion.

Price suggestion:

2.000 - 3.500 cartel coins for the account wide unlock for each of the additional 5 useable crafting companions. 200 cartel coins for the account wide unlock for each of the 4 additional crafted items.

200 - 500 cartel coins for the character unlock for each of the additional 5 useable crafting companions. 50 cartel coins for the character unlock for each of the 4 additional crafted items.

Edit:

For reference: the character unlock for an additional second or third crew skill is priced at 420 cartel coins, the account wide unlock is currently 950 cartel coins.

Edited by SoontirMorillo

41 minutes ago, Spikanor said:

is it not so that preferred status players can use 6 companions to sent on crew skill missions at the same time.

that i think if i can remember it good that for F2P players is 5 companions there can sent on crew skill missions.

yes. you are right. you misremember.

the status quo is as i stated in my original post.