Re opening up the Character Transfer to Shae Vizla

miclanman

25 minutes ago, TrixxieTriss said:

I’m not getting my hopes up for that at all. Because they could already have said they’d offer transfers once it’s upgraded, and they haven’t.
I think it’s nothing more than them making it easier to buy CC’s & to subscribe. Especially as store part has been bugged on & off for over a month. There’s a forum thread & posts complaining about it.

That's a valid point. Can't be disappoint if you don't expect much in the first place. That being said, they will have to modify the account section, specifically the server location and sever destination pages, before character transfers will even be possible for APAC. lets face it, the DVs are most likely working on the account section now because there is more then one thing they need or want to work on. Peeps are kinda "lazy" like that. if they don't at least add the Third tabs, Asian Pacific, to the to and from pages they will have more work later on. Even if they don't plan on having transfers soon it's possible to code those but make them non valid until that later period.

Edited by AFadedMemory

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.