Anakin Jedi tunic with Hooded/Unhooded and Clone Wars Armour

avematic

Since there is Ahsoka and Mandalorian inspired gear, as well as the anakin and obi wan jedi outfits, I thought it would be cool to get the clone wars armor sets they have, along with an option to have Anakin's tunic along with his robe.

The Revered Master's set just doesnt look like Anakin's robes, and we really just need a toggle hood function for jedi robes.

Anakin_Skywalker_Star_Wars_The_Clone_Wars.png

31323dd6293b87c67b695a896bab0437.jpg

anakin-skywalker-robe-tunic-pants.jpg

16876cd7ae8066d9893907a3979a6907.jpg

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, DarkMatterSlifus said:

They already have the Anakin outfit but it doesn't have the badass robe with the hood so it's basically crap.

Yeah. I have the headstrong apprentice gear. But I want something that is this outfit with a dark brown robe. Both hooded and unhooded 

Give us a knightfall vader look! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SteveTheCynic said:

Why only for Jedi robes?  Why isn't it interesting for Sith, and for Agents and Bounty Hunters and Smugglers and Troopers?

I agree with that 110%. We just need a toggle hood function. Lol. It would be a game changer for tons of gear.

The exiled jedi master gear has a hood up. It would look pretty good with the hood down.

And just an anakin set of robes with a hood up and down function.

Or the malgus armor.

Anything really. Customization should be a major feature of this game. It could use an update. Not to mention a simple hood toggle wouldnt take much. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, avematic said:

The exiled jedi master gear has a hood up. It would look pretty good with the hood down

Up versus down would require a *lot* of work, because they'd have to go back through all the old hood-up armour sets, CM, world drops, boss drops, etc. etc. etc., to add the necessary "geometry" (shapes) for the "down" version of the hood.

Making the toggle do what the current "Hides Hood" helmet flag does, where it, well, *hides* the hood, would be significantly less work.

But yes, I'd like to see the hide function moved from the helmet to a toggle.

11 minutes ago, SteveTheCynic said:

Up versus down would require a *lot* of work, because they'd have to go back through all the old hood-up armour sets, CM, world drops, boss drops, etc. etc. etc., to add the necessary "geometry" (shapes) for the "down" version of the hood.

Making the toggle do what the current "Hides Hood" helmet flag does, where it, well, *hides* the hood, would be significantly less work.

But yes, I'd like to see the hide function moved from the helmet to a toggle.

Thing is though, lot of the old stuff with certain headpieces have a hood down variant. And they arent even helmets. There are certain tiara/crowns/headband type head pieces that will make your hood go down. It looks perfectly normal.

So if helmets do that, a toggle for a developer shouldnt be much work.

32 minutes ago, avematic said:

There are certain tiara/crowns/headband type head pieces that will make your hood go down

They *hide* the hood rather than making it go down.  If you wear one of those head-slot pieces (generically called helmets, mind you), your character's previously-up hood *disappears*.

40 minutes ago, SteveTheCynic said:

They *hide* the hood rather than making it go down.  If you wear one of those head-slot pieces (generically called helmets, mind you), your character's previously-up hood *disappears*.

Weird. I had a hood up garb on one of my outfits and the hood actually went down. Not disappear. Must be a one off.

On 11/26/2023 at 7:27 AM, SteveTheCynic said:

Do you still have the outfit, and if so, which set did the chest armour come from?

I think I made a mistake claiming that. I was wearing a hooded jedi robe on a new toon, and I was in a cave and got a new head gear as an item. The cave was dark and I removed the visibility of the head gear to have my hood back up.

In that moment It looked like there was a hood down. I went back to the character this afternoon and wasnt able to recreate this. It just looked like a robe without a hood. I also no longer have the headpiece since I leveled up since then. But im going to say it was probably just a robe and no hood. 

Despite that, since I have seen cartel market garb that has two separate chest pieces ( one with a hood up one with it down) they could just design gear to meet this criteria by either designing an option to animate a hood up to hood down, or if this is really that fruitless just accompany two different chest pieces with a hood up/hood down variants.

I would really prefer just a hood overhaul. Where you can keep your hairstyle with a hood up instead of looking bald with a hood up. Then an option to toggle it up or down.

I think majority if not all fans would want this. It seems like a no brainer that people have wanted for years.

17 hours ago, avematic said:

Despite that, since I have seen cartel market garb that has two separate chest pieces ( one with a hood up one with it down) they could just design gear to meet this criteria by either designing an option to animate a hood up to hood down, or if this is really that fruitless just accompany two different chest pieces with a hood up/hood down variants.

Yes but no.  That would be kinda OK for new armour sets, but wouldn't help at all for e.g.:

• Any and all *existing* world drop chest pieces that have an up hood.  There's no down-hood version of that.  (One of my characters did some RP-lite with a chest piece like that, where she watched the one-armed bandit(1) broadcasting her picture across Zakuul and then added an Outfit that contained all her normal gear accompanied by a piece of hooded Jedi-ish gear(2) to hide her identity.  It would be nice to have a hood-down version of that piece, but that's a vain hope.)
  • The *existing* Silent Ghost armour set (issued way back, before 2015, I believe), where the helmet does not hide the hood, and yet the hood looks a bit crap, even when my character wears the set's own helmet.
17 hours ago, avematic said:

Then an option to toggle it up or down

Up/down isn't going to happen.  Up/hide could happen, and I'm strongly in favour.

(1) Arcann.

(2) It looks a bit(3) like a hood-up version of the chest piece from the armour set that used to feature on the Jedi Knight character creation screen.

(3) But not identical...

4 hours ago, SteveTheCynic said:

Yes but no.  That would be kinda OK for new armour sets, but wouldn't help at all for e.g.:

• Any and all *existing* world drop chest pieces that have an up hood.  There's no down-hood version of that.  (One of my characters did some RP-lite with a chest piece like that, where she watched the one-armed bandit(1) broadcasting her picture across Zakuul and then added an Outfit that contained all her normal gear accompanied by a piece of hooded Jedi-ish gear(2) to hide her identity.  It would be nice to have a hood-down version of that piece, but that's a vain hope.)
  • The *existing* Silent Ghost armour set (issued way back, before 2015, I believe), where the helmet does not hide the hood, and yet the hood looks a bit crap, even when my character wears the set's own helmet.

Up/down isn't going to happen.  Up/hide could happen, and I'm strongly in favour.

(1) Arcann.

(2) It looks a bit(3) like a hood-up version of the chest piece from the armour set that used to feature on the Jedi Knight character creation screen.

(3) But not identical...

Good God man, you really like to live up to your name. Lighten up a bit! 😅

Edited by avematic