Suggestion to help keep subscriber's:

DarthSealth

Currently the subscription is based on game time/days, I think we'd find more subscriber's if the days only counted if you logged onto the game.

For instance if you bought 30 days on Monday and played on Monday you'd have 29 days left, if you didn't play on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday you'd still have 29 days etc etc.

It would make a big difference for players like myself who struggle to find time outside of work, family and social life, and even when I find time, I would 90% be too tired to play.

Any opinions?

• Like 2

do you know that this is never going to happing at all.

since if there do that then there get less money from us for buying sub that means also that EA is losing money and thats something there never like.

so thats the compleet reason why this is never going to happing.

17 hours ago, DarthSealth said:

Currently the subscription is based on game time/days, I think we'd find more subscriber's if the days only counted if you logged onto the game.

I would respectfully suggest that no matter how good that would be for us, the players, the vast number of other MMORPGs that have implemented this (almost certainly the roundest of round figures) strongly suggests that it would be bad for the game's revenue stream, and thus bad for the game's future.