Eyebrows don't match hair color

Shayddow

I've been creating some new characters on Shae Vizla, and I've noticed that when you select a hair color, your eyebrows don't match that color. (Particularly noticeable when selecting some of the "off-beat" colors such as purple, blue or bright red).  Would be nicer if they matched.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Goreshaga said:

Yeah would be nice to have an option to match the hair and eyebrows, i'd reall like for my white haired JK to have matching eyebrows rather than brown ones.

Yeeeep, I've got the same issue here haha. Especially where he's got dark skin, it's... awkward-looking. I don't know if they'll ever change this - to my knowledge it's been this way since launch - but it's honestly my number one desire for character creation.

image.thumb.png.103a3dcc2ff8892107d520bc3f475e83.png

5 hours ago, KianSri said:

to my knowledge it's been this way since launch

Pretty much, and the reason is *probably* because your character's eyebrows are part of the "Complexion" slider which is just a system of variations of the skin colour relative to what's specified by the Skin Color slider.

On 11/19/2023 at 7:35 PM, KianSri said:

Yeeeep, I've got the same issue here haha. Especially where he's got dark skin, it's... awkward-looking. I don't know if they'll ever change this - to my knowledge it's been this way since launch - but it's honestly my number one desire for character creation.

image.thumb.png.103a3dcc2ff8892107d520bc3f475e83.png

Yeah it looks kinda weird too. Dunno if i find it worse on a darker skin or on a super light one like on my JK though. I really wish the eyebrows would be separate from complexion tbh.

Naeya_Commandant_1.png

• Like 1