I need help

spartanincorpo

So I'm trying to unlock hk55 and have completed chapter 9 and to find a findsman and did not receive the quest arma rosa and don't understand why I'm also a subscriber so the hk mission in the cartel market said I dint need to buy the mission seeing how I own it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Unless you were subscribed to the game during specific months, you do need to buy the mission from the Cartel market, regardless of whether or not you're a subscriber now. If you do have it unlocked and it's still not showing up, I'm not sure why that would be happening.

For starters, you won't find Arma Rosa because the mission is Arma Rasa (a sort of semi-Latin implying a blank (unmarked) weapon)... ;)

Just teasing...

Did you buy-and-use(1) the mission in the Cartel Market on a different character?  There have been persistent reports of problems using the mission on other characters than the one that bought it.  Check in Collections.

(1) That's also a common mistake regarding Cartel Market items.  *None* of the unlock items (especially species unlocks) are "buy to unlock" like you find in e.g. ESO.  Instead, you pay the CCs in the CM panel, then *claim* the item into the same(2) character's inventory, then right-click the item in the character's inventory to use it.  Did you do that?

(2) Each character has its own list of unclaimed CM items.  This causes some stress when players want to start out with a Cathar, Togruta or Nautolan, where you have to buy the unlock in the CM.  They create a scratch character, buy the item, fail to claim it or fail to use it once claimed, then (thinking that the unlock is already complete) delete the scratch character.  Several have come here with this problem and been told to request a character undelete, then claim-and-use the item.