Tanno Vik Ever Coming Back?

fatsi

Tanno Vik is the only original companion that didn't return.  Can't we at least get an Alliance Alert or something for the sake of immersion if nothing else? I don't expect the devs to give us a meaningful return for him whatsoever, but since a story return does not seem to be the case, can't we just get him as an alliance alert where he is voiced by, well, whoever.

i think there will be never a alliance alert for tanno vik for the trooper class anymore.

since if there was one then there have done that all in chapter 6 from the knights of the fallen empire expension.

also you cant romance tanno wik as female trooper.

Edited by Spikanor

Story-wise he either doesn't survive or chooses not to join your Alliance. An Alliance Alert wouldn't make sense because he doesn't want to join the Alliance. Besides, I think you can get him back using the companion terminal thing on Odesson, so there's no need for an Alliance Alert.

10 hours ago, TalLura said:

his voice actor has passed away. they recast for the scene in expansion, but i dont think they will ever bring him back 

Pedantry: *one* of his three voice actors passed away (in 2012).  The other two (one French, one German) are still with us.

But one is enough.

14 hours ago, ThanderSnB said:

Besides, I think you can get him back using the companion terminal thing on Odesson, so there's no need for an Alliance Alert.

Only Troopers can get him back that way because he wasn't ever a companion for the other origins.

3 hours ago, SteveTheCynic said:

Only Troopers can get him back that way because he wasn't ever a companion for the other origins.

also troopers cant get him back since if you look on swtorista its telling this more:

Requirements: This companion will not join you, even if you are a Trooper.

https://swtorista.com/companion/tanno-vik

so the trooper class can only bring him back with the therminal on oddesen.

4 hours ago, Spikanor said:

also troopers cant get him back since if you look on swtorista its telling this more:

Requirements: This companion will not join you, even if you are a Trooper.

https://swtorista.com/companion/tanno-vik

so the trooper class can only bring him back with the therminal on oddesen.

Correct, but note that I said "can't get him back that way", meaning for other origins via the terminal.