new lightning settings

fabsus

i just visited the starter planets, maybe it looks better on others. 

1.) with the new lightning settings it just looks like you added a clarity shader
set up way to much.
it reminds me on the time, when everybody thought that pictures looked good,
when you set all filter settings to max for a pseudo hdr effekt.

2.) also the older flat armor sets, like revans, are looking very cheap now. i mean
they are quite ugly compared to the newer ones, with a lot of effort, but with the
lightning changes it got worst. there are even some sets with new clipping effects.
so if you wanna keep that, you should overhaul the older sets. this may make them
more attractive, too. 

3.) the reflections of the different areas are really bad as well. you're using a map
for the reflections, but the map is to large. that's why the reflections are way to big.
also the effect is set to high, so you need to add more distortion to it. this is not new.
and please keep in mind, that different textures should have different levels of distortion.
so if you have a metal plate, it should be less compared to a polished but structual stone.
it really seems, that you have the same settings everywhere. 

4.) the camera bug is back, that your camera glitches out of the world and you can't see anything,
even within standart settings, with no maxed out camara distance and especially no modifications
for even higher distances. 

i mean you totally can see differences, but it would look way better if you won't overdoze filter effects.
if there is somebody you really likes these pseudo hdr looks, they could use reshade for it.