The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Modifications on Cartel Market Items

AOrdo

1) No cannon ? 

2) Add a jetpack to mandalorians chestplate (or another chest with jetpack so people can choose) considering the animations etc it's a bit weird not to have jetpacks. Or make possible that jetpack mount are equipable on the back in the outfits

3) Add rare dyes to the CM (Uniform dye / Ceremonial dye etc) or in the game via a vendor 

4) Give us the ability to equip/test new CM items in the PTS for further test (and access to a vendor that sell all existing dyes)

5) Add a neo crusader mandalorian armor set (because republic and sith from kotor have their own so why not ? )

6) Paz Vizsla armor ? Canon ? 

7) Add a possibility to unify dye from other part than the chest 

😎 Allow comp to use all kind of weapons from their style (Torian was using a staff and went with a rifle so it is possible)

Some things I would like to see:

-V-shaped cross lightsabers, like the Dark Honor Guard's Unstable Lightsaber, but with regular lightsaber blades, like to the Defiant Vented Lightsaber, not blades with effects.

-New Hairstyles for both males and females with long hair that goes down the back like the Twilek lekku.

-More single color/White color crystals with unique colors, like the  Mint Green, Fuchsia and Mauve, and the recent Magenta White Crystals.

-The Black Color Crystal already in-game be released in the Cartel Market. 

https://forums.swtor.com/topic/912148-black-lightsaber-crystal-thats-actually-black-not-dark-grey/#comment-9632723

Edited by Jacksoundwave

18 hours ago, AOrdo said:

1) No cannon ? 

What are you asking for here?  I ask this because it's desperately unclear.

18 hours ago, AOrdo said:

😎 Allow comp to use all kind of weapons from their style (Torian was using a staff and went with a rifle so it is possible)

There are actually *two* companions called Torian: "old" Torian (who you meet during the BH origin story), and "new" Torian (who you meet during KotFE Chapter XIV).  You can't have both of them at the same time, of course.  The same is true of all the other origin story companions, except that most of them don't change weapons.  (A few change their names instead...)  And in a very real sense, they *do* (all of them) use all of the weapons in their style, all one of them.  (Torian's style is "Torian Cadera", but there are two styles called that, one that uses a Techstaff, one that uses a rifle.)

Mind you, allowing them to use a wider variety of weapons is a good idea.

On 10/27/2023 at 11:38 AM, AOrdo said:

6) Paz Vizsla armor ? Canon ? 

Considering that this game takes place 3,640 or so years Before the Battle of Yavin, Paz Vizsla doesn't exist yet, and won't for thousands of years.  Instead, you should make another member of Clan Vizsla, an ancestor of his.  That's what I did.  You have Assault Cannons in the game with multiple, rotating barrels that work well for the Heavy Repeating Blaster.  We now have the Heavy Infantry Mandalorian Helmet in the game.  You have other pieces of Mando armor that can be combined together to get a reasonable facsimile of the Heavy Infantry Mandalorian Armor, one appropriate for this time period.  There are multiple Blue & Yellow/Bronze Dyes that you can use to color the armor.  You have everything you need.

My character is a Republic Commando because when I created him, that was the only way I could make a character with the Assault Cannon.  But now the game allows you to make a Mandalorian Bounty Hunter with the Commando Combat Tree, so your character can participate in the Great Hunt and do all that other Mandalorian stuff! 😊

This is the way.  I have spoken. :csw_fett:

22 hours ago, SteveTheCynic said:

What are you asking for here?  I ask this because it's desperately unclear.

A Westar style assault cannon 

15 hours ago, ReKabNad said:

Considering that this game takes place 3,640 or so years Before the Battle of Yavin, Paz Vizsla doesn't exist yet, and won't for thousands of years.  Instead, you should make another member of Clan Vizsla, an ancestor of his.  That's what I did.  You have Assault Cannons in the game with multiple, rotating barrels that work well for the Heavy Repeating Blaster.  We now have the Heavy Infantry Mandalorian Helmet in the game.  You have other pieces of Mando armor that can be combined together to get a reasonable facsimile of the Heavy Infantry Mandalorian Armor, one appropriate for this time period.  There are multiple Blue & Yellow/Bronze Dyes that you can use to color the armor.  You have everything you need.

I did manage to do a paz vizsla look alike ;) 
But even if the character is not going to appear on swtor soon (for the very reasons you said) having a look alike armor would be nice. Considering they put nice set out there that makes older armor look bad it's not heresy to call for either retexture old armors or add new ones , paz armor is a classic bulky looking mando armor. 

We could also ask for a Bo-katan set (though it's way more manageable on its own with a mix of sabin and the helmet they released ^^

• Like 1