<Republic Honor Guard> & <Imperial Dread Guard> is Recruiting

Beckwith

Are you a New, Returning, or Veteran Player? Looking for Endgame content? Looking for a place to learn or relearn your spec and/or FPs/Ops mechanics? Well, look no further. The guild and I have been around since launch. I am the recruiter and guild leader of the guild. Even though we have a lot of new members and returning players in our guild, they know most if not all the specs in the game. A lot of us know all the mechanics in the game at a HM and NIM level. Our Discord has info from many servers and we try to keep them up to date. If you have questions, you can ask them all in the channel corresponding to the channel. We have multiple people that will help and give info. Most of our member are even willing to help teach you in voice chat, if you ask them.

We are NOT elitists! We actually despise the elitists in the game. Why you ask? Because they are not inclusive, they don't teach mechanics, and they have their tight knit group that they only run with. When you ask if you can go on a HM or NIM with them, they won't take you because you don't have the achievements for the OP they are doing.

We do not think ourselves better than others. We push each other to get better and we push the pugs to get better in our discord. We want an inclusive raiding community that helps people find OPs groups to join, or to fill in for. So, with that said, we are opening up our Discord to the community. It has a lot of good info from a lot of discords, as I said earlier. We have helpful people to help you. We do Training Runs for our guild that we need fills for. We have guildies looking for fills for runs they are doing. I am still in the process of making more channels for the community, because we have some channels only for the guild.

If you decide you want to join the guild, then there is that option and all you have to do is contact me, Paboe/Ravesh, for more info. The guild is a small one with about 5-15 people on depending on the day and time, but we are always looking for more people to join for OPs, FPs, PvP, GSF, and more. When you join the discord, feel free to select a role. Nothing to fancy atm, but I am working on more stuff for the guild. 

I hope you come to take a look and stay in our Guilds raiding community and we hope you join the guild eventually, if not, that is fine we look forward to raiding with you still.

Discord: https://discord.gg/bEMdFRAubD

McDubble - Class, Ops, FPs, Training Officer
Quixida - Tech Frag SM Officer
We have other officers, but they are in other departments I feel I don't need to post.

Paboe/Ravesh - Guild Leader/Recruiter

• 1 month later...

We are still recruiting to the guild, we have space on raid teams which I will post below. We also welcome anyone to our discord to look for groups, and find people for their prog teams and much more.

Open Spots:

Raid Buffs, Damn It!
Tuesday @ 9pm ET to 1130pm ET & Friday @ 8pm ET to 1030pm ET
Content: DF NIM @ Brontes
What we need: 1 DPS
Requirements: 2 week trial period
DPS: 28k+, 23k+ in boss fight, depending on boss fight.
MUST join RHG on the toon you will be raiding on.

Dread Masters
Thursday @ 8pm ET to 1030pm ET & Monday @ 8pm ET to 1030pm ET
Content: SnV NIM @ Styrak
What we need: 1 Range DPS
MUST join IDG on the toon you will be raiding on.

Stuck It
Tuesday @ 915pm ET to 1145pm ET & Wednesday @ 915pm ET to 1145pm ET
Content: TFB NIM @ Terror
What we need: 1 Tank
Tank: 24k+ Parse in DPS Gear and Spec

New Imp Team (Not running yet)
Thursday @ 730pm ET to 10pm ET & Sunday @ 730pm ET to 10pm ET
Content: Will start with Legacy HMs
What we need: 2 DPS

New Team (Not running yet)
Saturday @ 830am ET to 11am ET & Sunday @ 830am ET to 11am ET
Content: Depends on the last person that joins, experience.
What we need: 1 Tank
Tank: 24k+ Parse in DPS Gear and Spec

We are currently taking the holidays off, so we will pick up raiding after the 1st, we hope to have the NEW TEAMs running that week.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
Posted (edited)

Hello again from RHG and IDG!

Wanted to update everyone on what is going on and spots available. We still have people that can teach you any class and spec in the game at a NIM level. We have 8 Prog Teams currently (3 Pub, 5 Imp). We are making 2 more Prog Teams on Pubside currently. We have 3 Teams working on Brontes NIM at Burn Phase, 1 Team working on Lady Dom at Burn Phase, 2 Teams working on Terror NIM at 2nd Phase and Burn, 1 Team working on Gods HM at Scyva, and 1 Team working on Ravagers HM at Master/Blaster. All of our teams are moving at a good pace through all content. We do have high requirements to get on a team as well as a 2 week trial period on the team. You also must join the guild to be on the raid team on the toon you plan to raid on. 

Our trainers are some of the best on the server, they are in the top 25 on the server for their spec on some of the HM and NIM fights. Some of them got help from our trainers, and some did it on their own learning their class and spec. We form Training Ops about once a week to teach an OP or Boss to people. Sometimes this training OP is a Legach HM, Hardmare, or NIM bosses/OPs. As long as you hit the requirements to join in, you are welcome to take part in the training ops, but those are usually limited to just guildies. 

We also do Dreadtooth runs a few times a year, we try to fill it with as many guildies as possible and then fill with outsiders. We also try to do Dreadful Entity, and we are looking to start pulling Hateful entity soon. We do Dreadful about 2-4 times a year, and we plan to do Hateful about as often. Besides that, we are looking to start doing Ancient Threat soon, as we have the people and the skill to do it now. Again this is something that will be filled with guildies first and then non-guildies second. 

We have trained and taught a lot of people on the server that are still playing or not playing anymore. We have a place for everything from a casual raider to a NiM raider. We ask that you treat others the way you would want to be treated, not cause drama, and be helpful to your fellow raiders. We like to joke around and have fun, but when it comes to OPs and other hard content, we get serious and down to business. 

We have a discord that is open to anyone even if you don't want to join the guild. We do post there first before we post anywhere else for fills for raids and for team recruitments. We welcome you to come hangout with us and have some fun and Prog some bosses with us. 

Discord: https://discord.gg/bEMdFRAubD

Paboe - Guild Leader
McDubble - Training Officer
Jaycanar - SM/Tech Frag Officer

We have other officers, but these are the main ones most people are looking towards for OPs and Training.

Edited by Beckwith

• 5 weeks later...