Which Strongholds Have A 'Sky Arena'?

GalaxyWeasel

I recently got interested in strongholds and bought a stronghold decoration that says it goes on a 'Sky Arena' hook. I thought I could put it in the Yavin 4 stronghold I just bought, but I can't find anywhere that lets it- and I've unlocked all nine of the expansions for it. Am I missing something, or does the Yavin 4 stronghold just not have one? If so, which strongholds have one? I have the fleet ones already (obviously not there) and the one on Rishi, although I haven't expanded that one yet.

Also, on another note, decorating the stronghold is very addictive.

13 hours ago, SteveTheCynic said:

Expand the Rishi one, and you'll find a separate part that's on a ship of some sort up in the atmosphere.  That part has a PvP zone on the upper surface.  The decoration probably goes there.

Thankee! I just did that, and it worked. Are there any other strongholds that can have that hook type, or is it only Rishi?

5 hours ago, GalaxyWeasel said:

Thankee! I just did that, and it worked. Are there any other strongholds that can have that hook type, or is it only Rishi?

As far as I know, it's just Rishi.  The PvP zones in that stronghold were its unique selling point when it was released, although I'm not sure why nothing after that point has any PvP stuff.