Rajouter des anciennes armures en vente sur le marché du cartel

Popcraft

Bonjour,

Je voudrais ouvrir un sujet, il y a énormément d'ancienne armures qui étaient en vente il y a des années et qui ne sont plus disponible sur le marché du cartel tels que la MA-44 et la CZ-13K

Serait il un jour possible que ces armures soit remis en ventes à l'avenir ?

Screenshot_2023-10-21_14_22_28_941405.jpg

Screenshot_2023-10-21_14_22_37_564419.jpg

Si tu veux ouvrir le sujet sur les forums anglophones (comme ici), vaut mieux l'ouvrir en anglais...(1)

For the rest of the audience, OP is asking for them to make old CM armour sets (and, presumably, other gear) available on the CM again.

(1) Si tu as envie de dire que l'anglais n'est pas ta langue maternelle etc., stp prends en compte que le français n'est pas ma langue maternelle, mais je me débrouille bien avec...

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, SteveTheCynic said:

For the rest of the audience, OP is asking for them to make old CM armour sets (and, presumably, other gear) available on the CM again.

Thanks, Steve. I never bothered with learning French, despite living not too far away from France.

I'd love to see some older gear to make a reappearance, though I'm not sure how good the armors would look today... but at least weapons and decorations would be very nice.

47 minutes ago, Kendaric said:

I'd love to see some older gear to make a reappearance, though I'm not sure how good the armors would look today

the armors you cant buy anymore and not have the collect button anymore have been remove all since 6.0 so far i can remember.

and if i remember it good there told me it has something to do with the mods in it.