SWTOR Laptop To Run Ultra (or at least high) Settings

KorThariDroth

I started playing SWTOR about 3 months ago and I absolutely love it. However, my laptop is pretty much trash and I can only run low settings smoothly (and in combat it's only near smooth). I'm currently playing on an Aspire E 15 ES1-512-C96S. I really want to get a laptop to be able to smoothly run at least high settings. I know literally nothing about building a computer so what is the cheapest store bought laptop that can run high SWTOR settings smoothly, and how much would it cost? I wouldn't really mind if it wasn't smooth on crouded areas like fleet, but in those areas I would like it to be at least somewhat smooth in very crouded areas.

For swtor, aim for high clock speed in the CPU. The higher, the better for swtor as that is usually the bottleneck.

Integrated graphics do work it will be difficult to achieve higher settings, going for discrete one with its own ram would be better.

Add fast disk ssd/nvme. Loading times are a nightmare on hdd.

To make it simple, look for gaming laptops. You will find decent ones from around u$s700 (i'm using USA as reference).

My recommendation would be Corei7+ (core i5 do work well too is budget), or Ryzen 5/7 for CPU. 16GB RAM, 512+ NVMe disk, 20XX graphics (for swtor 10xx is more than ok too, but is getting older)/(AMD equivalent i'm afraid i don't know)

Beyond that, there would be too many variables/models. If you have some specific models, post them here.