Fizzy Voss Grass Texture.

Jazulfi

On 5/28/2024 at 7:51 AM, arunav said:

I don't generally mind the team doing what it thinks is best (it's not my game, certainly), but I really wish they'd leave the graphics alone if SWTOR doesn't have the budget to do it well.

At least, Hutta seems fine. No fuzzy / pixelated effect detected (for now), no lags. The only thing I can say as critic is: the sun is too luminous. If they could low the intensity of the light sun, Hutta would be really great.

3 hours ago, orichichan said:

At least, Hutta seems fine. No fuzzy / pixelated effect detected (for now), no lags. The only thing I can say as critic is: the sun is too luminous. If they could low the intensity of the light sun, Hutta would be really great.

Hutta actually looks great - both the original starter planet and the new area. 

Hopefully Voss gets fixed eventually. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, arunav said:

Hutta actually looks great - both the original starter planet and the new area. 

I agree with this. Broadsword show us they can make good things with the planets with Hutta.

1 minute ago, arunav said:

Hopefully Voss gets fixed eventually. 

I really hope it will happen. I wait this with so much impatience.

• 4 weeks later...

Can we get a fix for the fuzzy / pixelated effect on the grass and trees with yellow/orange leaves on Voss please? Can we get an answer about it? This effect because it's really annoying to see this effect everywhere and it makes the planet uglier.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

It's definitely to do with the interaction between the ground pattern and the grass pattern.

It is NOT a technical problem, it's a visual "optical illusion".

I'm pretty sure that to fix it would require replacing either the ground or grass with a version that's a different scale or different pattern, so that they don't strobe against each other like this.