Mass Crafting

LemonsForScience

So why exactly is it that we can't have 32 companions crafting at once and line up a block of the same repeating mission 167 times or a toon crafting a backlog of 1000 synth crafting components? If we get the materials or pay for the price to ssend them out and have to wait, I don't see the issue with allowing us to do much less restricted crafting. I know that I am the minority, and that not everyone tries to make 5000 dark projects in a week or whatever, but it really sucks having to spend my time doing NOTHING but crafting.

The system is already too friendly with bots and macro users. Giving even more freedom in the same direction would make things worst and help credit sellers.

I do think crafting needs to change (a LOT), but (IMO) not to make it easier to exploit.

10 hours ago, Balameb said:

The system is already too friendly with bots and macro users. Giving even more freedom in the same direction would make things worst and help credit sellers.

I do think crafting needs to change (a LOT), but (IMO) not to make it easier to exploit.

I don't think this would change anything but level the playing field. A playing field that should have never been so low anyway.