what alliance did i choose.

Gibbanator

back playing the game and I been trying to figure out which alliance I choose if I kept mine or joined the empire or republic. I was thinking you could tell by the flag on odessen but it only shows the alliance flag. Anyone know how you can tell?

as far as i know if you join republic or imp the flag on odessen will change if your flag is still alliance flag it is possible you choose independent, other than the flag i do not think there is way to tell, also if you are imp origin and  joined imp again, that republic admiral aygo or something will leave and new woman imp admiral will replace him. that is all i know there might be some other way maybe ppl will answer you.

I believe the options were you could go republic, go Imperial or keep your alliance and side with Republic or Imperial. I can see by looking at Malavai Quinn and Elara Dorne if they joined the Alliance I just am not sure if I kept my alliance in tact or joined either the emperial or republic side. lol they could of made it easier to tell with the flags but on all my characters they are the same and I know I picked them all just to see how the story plays out by the choice. I knew I should of wrote it down when i made the choices. 

i am not sure broadsword has budget and man power to continue all these different paths, most probably after 7.4 they will force every one to go back to their original faction effectively getting rid of saboteur and independent paths for cost reduction reasons, so i would not worry about it anymore at some point you will get to choose again and most probably you have to go back to your original faction, we have to wait and see .

On 8/25/2023 at 7:07 AM, bahramnima said:

as far as i know if you join republic or imp the flag on odessen will change if your flag is still alliance flag it is possible you choose independent, other than the flag i do not think there is way to tell, also if you are imp origin and  joined imp again, that republic admiral aygo or something will leave and new woman imp admiral will replace him. that is all i know there might be some other way maybe ppl will answer you.

Aygo "leaves" any character that started as Imperial, no matter what choices that character made after the traitor arc. Though he has this funny way of leaving where he's still around, "getting Pardax up to speed" right up to the present. <Spoilers on the reasoning below>

Spoiler

No matter if you choose to remain independent, you are still viewed by all as an ally of your original faction. Even if you choose to be a saboteur for the opposite faction, the only ones who know that are Lana, your contact in the opposite faction, and possibly Theron, if you chose to tell him.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.