Season Drops obtainable after season?

TarisKnight

Hi everyone,

just a quick question to which I haven´t found a clear answer in the net: after a season having finished, is it still possible to somehow get season-related items? For example, I never managed to get the Shadow Syndicate to Legend Reputation. You had to hand in the Underworld Syndicate plans. However, since that has been quite some time ago, is there still a way to get these plans?

Thanks and Cheers

3 hours ago, TarisKnight said:

Hi everyone,

just a quick question to which I haven´t found a clear answer in the net: after a season having finished, is it still possible to somehow get season-related items? For example, I never managed to get the Shadow Syndicate to Legend Reputation. You had to hand in the Underworld Syndicate plans. However, since that has been quite some time ago, is there still a way to get these plans?

Thanks and Cheers

Yes, you can get plans, but, if memory serves, you have to go adventuring with the relevant companion, *and* you are advised to seek out the dude on the Fleet who gives a bonus to the drop rate, because it is pretty low.

12 minutes ago, SteveTheCynic said:

Yes, you can get plans, but, if memory serves, you have to go adventuring with the relevant companion, *and* you are advised to seek out the dude on the Fleet who gives a bonus to the drop rate, because it is pretty low.

Yes, I can confirm that you must have that specific companion out to get those to drop.  If not, they do not drop.   I have a couple of reputations I didn't finish (for distinct reasons) and if I have that companion out, they drop, i.e. slow but they do drop.

• Like 1