able to reset progression on chapters

rienysiemons

when/if it auto completes your character chapters progression you yourself or a mod/admin/helper when you make a ticket should be able to reset the progression to where you have to take the quest from your ship again this happened to me on my other account and I was bummed it auto completed cus it means I didn't get to do the full story

2 hours ago, rienysiemons said:

when/if it auto completes your character chapters progression you yourself or a mod/admin/helper when you make a ticket should be able to reset the progression to where you have to take the quest from your ship again this happened to me on my other account and I was bummed it auto completed cus it means I didn't get to do the full story

Are you talking about taking the "Chapter I: The Hunt" mission from your class ship's mission console?  Or the "Inflection Point" mission from the same place?

You know, the ones that warn you more than once that it will prevent you from doing certain things?

7 hours ago, SteveTheCynic said:

You know, the ones that warn you more than once that it will prevent you from doing certain things?

you know that people not wane read warning sings since reading for you self is hard sometime's.

also i have make that mistake one time with my main char but i have learn from it the hard way and pay for it so its a good lesson for me to read the warning signs first and look up next time what the good order from the story missions are.