Move "Iron Beast" out of the Heroic area

denavin

14 hours ago, Spikanor said:

i am also in a solo guild but my gear is much weaker then yours since i use the purple craft lvl 75 mods so its getting me a little exsiteding to see how really strong that monsters is with my own eye's but i not wane waste one of my lvl 80 chars to start with the 7.0 expension story mission at all also so its now hard to make a good choose.

Well it's the coordinated knock-backs, holds, stuns and the fact that they can do 10 times more damage to you than you can do to them.  Oh and lets not forget the endless DOT's they can use. You will spend more time picking your self up off of the ground than you will DPSing them. My Sentinel lasts about 10 seconds, my sage can't get a single skill off because of all the knock backs and interrupts before I'm dead and my companions is dead in seconds.

In Short....

This is a Solo Story Mission not a Heroic Mission it has no business being in a Group Heroic area.

As I have said before....

Being DEAD all the time....

IS NOT FUN!

8 hours ago, denavin said:

Only problem with this suggestions is the 32 characters I have. I can outfit one that way but not all of them.

level 80 gear is all legacy bound.  I have one set for dps, one for heals (that shares 2/3 of the pieces with my dps), and one for tanks.  That makes it much easier  and faster to get augments for your gear too if you want the extra stats.

There's some adjustments since different classes have slightly different stat requirements, but it's easy enough to use different weapons/earpieces/implants for different classes.

9 hours ago, denavin said:

Well it's the coordinated knock-backs, holds, stuns and the fact that they can do 10 times more damage to you than you can do to them.  Oh and lets not forget the endless DOT's they can use. You will spend more time picking your self up off of the ground than you will DPSing them. My Sentinel lasts about 10 seconds, my sage can't get a single skill off because of all the knock backs and interrupts before I'm dead and my companions is dead in seconds.

In Short....

This is a Solo Story Mission not a Heroic Mission it has no business being in a Group Heroic area.

As I have said before....

Being DEAD all the time....

IS NOT FUN!

lets tell its for me easy to defeat it when i got weaker gear then yours then that means you do something wrong more since i have also a lvl 80 sentinel.

who knows it but i am not going to start the 7.0 story line missions before there add a other exp system like there have done in 5.0 and 6.0.

7 hours ago, LD_Little_Dragon said:

level 80 gear is all legacy bound.  I have one set for dps, one for heals (that shares 2/3 of the pieces with my dps), and one for tanks.  That makes it much easier  and faster to get augments for your gear too if you want the extra stats.

There's some adjustments since different classes have slightly different stat requirements, but it's easy enough to use different weapons/earpieces/implants for different classes.

Top of the line gear should not be needed to do Solo Story Mode Missions. There should be no need to move gear around from character to character just to complete "Solo Story Mode Missions".

You should be able to do any Solo Story Mode Mission in the lowest rated Green UN-enhanced gear for that Level. That is the whole point of "Story Mode". It should not be balanced for "Master Mode", "BIS" or "Raid" gear.

Each of my 32 level 80 characters have their OWN gear balanced to their class and discipline. I have updated them as far as I have credits and special currency for. I'm NOT a billionaire. I only have a few million credits not billions. Out of all 32 characters I have less than 100 million credits and that is rapidly disappearing with the new Credit Sucking scam now in place.

4 hours ago, denavin said:

Top of the line gear should not be needed to do Solo Story Mode Missions. There should be no need to move gear around from character to character just to complete "Solo Story Mode Missions".

Maybe not, but there's also no need to make things harder on yourself then you have to.  The time spent 'moving gear around' will be more than made up for by getting through missions faster and only having to upgrade one basic set of gear instead of dozens.