There is one thing that WoW does better than SW:TOR

Lolliipopp

Blizzzard is the best support ive seen in any company period. The development team is contantly talking to players giving feedback, in game Gms are good. Bugs are fixed asap.

EA is on the opposite side: worst support and I am not just talking about this game. They buy the cheapest servers and make customers experience rubberbanding for months, there are still several bad bugs in bad company 2. EA will drop support and development of game after one year.

EA failed to get the fps crown from activision and will faill to get the MMo crown from Blizzard.

Edited by Lazzerswords

I haven't had to contact their customer support yet, and I hope I don't have to. From what I've heard it's an absolute nightmare... We could also do with more interaction from them on the forums, we shouldn't have to go to facebook/twitter to find things out. I hate WoW, will never go back, but as it currently stands... their customer relations are a lot better.

I find myself saying this a lot lol but I love the game, going to wait and see what happens. *sigh*

I don't know what Blizzard you guys have ran into, but normally my customer support is horrid. As was those around me. One of my female friends has been harassed in-game for a year straight now, with over 100 tickets sent in, and the guy has never even gotten a 1 day ban. I honestly wish I was exaggerating... at one point the guy whispered everyone in our guild, trying to get the GM to kick her. After we ALL reported him, still nothing happened.

Back to Bioware though, you guys need to chill out. This is their and EA's first MMO. Give them a bit to sort their **** out. You would be fools to think Bioware is not working their asses off right now. Trust me guys, they are trying.

The game has been out for 10 days. Never in the history of games has a new MMO released smoothly. Bug are common and CS is stretched so thin that you are one of 800 people having the same issues, and one of 5000 who are bombarding their office with calls/emails.