Cross-server exchange

Manulli_SW

3 hours ago, Manulli_SW said:

so, no one can help?

Correct.  Nobody is willing to help, because it costs *someone* 1000 Cartel Coins (for doing SS<=>SF) or 1800 CCs (for doing DM<=>SF).  Um.  And times two for the character in question to get back, if that's relevant.

And in any event, complaining about how nobody responded after just one hour is entirely unreasonable.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, SteveTheCynic said:

Nobody is willing to help, because it costs *someone* 1000 Cartel Coins (for doing SS<=>SF) or 1800 CCs (for doing DM<=>SF)

I am not an experienced enough player to understand what is encrypted in this sentence. If you're writing about transferring a character, then I don't understand what this has to do with it, because I didn't ask about it.

That was just simple ask for exchange - I give you 300mil credits on one server, you return this amount to me on another. (Leviathan and Tulak Hord revelant too, but both in one time - I have only 150 mil on each)

6 hours ago, SteveTheCynic said:

And in any event, complaining about how nobody responded after just one hour is entirely unreasonable.

Аctually, most of the views occur in the first hour.  Аfter your answer disappears from the last messages of the forum, only SteveTheCynic can answer you. Anyway I'm grateful for the answer, because a negative result is also a result.

Spoiler

But for me the forum has shown its complete uselessness. Flipping through the topics, I see how people ask questions and make suggestions, but in response they receive only a ton of bile and sarcasm from the forum regulars - professional bureaucrats that live here will find a thousand reasons why you are wrong.

No help here.

Edited by Manulli_SW

Is not the best of time for this forum, very recently, the entire PvP section went a complete week without a single post. And on top of that Off-Topic is not a popular place.

Now, back to the subject. If you need 300 mill in SF, then i can help. You can pay me in any one of the others 300+trade tax (in advance), your choice witch server(s).

I'm not playing that much, but will check forum tomorrow (too sleepy rignt now) during the day to see if you still need help with this.

9 hours ago, Balameb said:

Now, back to the subject. If you need 300 mill in SF, then i can help. You can pay me in any one of the others 300+trade tax (in advance), your choice witch server(s).

Thank you, kind man. I really appreciate the help. 

Write here or *edited* on republic side (Star Forge) when you're online, I'll check the gtn for item I wish to buy and we make a trade. 

Edited by Manulli_SW

7 hours ago, Manulli_SW said:

I am not an experienced enough player to understand what is encrypted in this sentence. If you're writing about transferring a character, then I don't understand what this has to do with it, because I didn't ask about it.

Your original post sounded a bit like you were asking to help *move* the credits, when what you're really looking for is someone who wants to (or is willing to) move credits the other way.  That's probably not common either, but substantially less rare than someone willing to transfer an actual character to help you.  (You'd have to find someone who wants to transfer a character anyway, I would say.)

7 hours ago, Manulli_SW said:

That was just simple ask for exchange - I give you 300mil credits on one server, you return this amount to me on another. (Leviathan and Tulak Hord revelant too, but both in one time - I have only 150 mil on each)

Understood, and sorry for the misunderstanding.

43 minutes ago, SteveTheCynic said:

Understood, and sorry for the misunderstanding.

As I wrote better is negative (In a mathematical sense (; ) reply then ignoring, I'am glad you answer) 

And our dialog makes it clear for every one)

Edited by Manulli_SW