Missing characters

Mandochia

I was one of those who pre ordered the game. took a few names and held them before server launch. did the beta testing aswell and all of that.

I cant say i recall the name of the server we started on but we had a Guild called RED. we pvp'ed alot and it was fun apart from the extremely bad fps and glitches that basicly killed the games launch.

Anyhows. we leveled up alot of characters. 1 of them was my precious. an alt named Sanctified (as i am named in most games) now i log back in after i quit back in the day and people are saying its fixed alot of issues etc and i should give it a try.

now. i have about 48 characters (dont recognize half of them to be honest just random lvl 1's) but most of my 50s are just gone. i have 1 left.
I think there is something going on. i have to sub ofc to get to provide a ticket and get help and voila. an answer.

No other lvl 50s have ever existed on my account., nor have i deleted any characters or transferred them. i must be wrong.

Now i am now 'old' but not that old. i remember hut ball. the pulls and force pushes. my friend had an identical character but red. mine was blue. tentacle. it was a sorceress but my other friend tells me its an inquisitor. 

Anyhows. i went through my email and found a screenshot i sent showing the FPS back in the day and what do you know. its of my non existant sanctified sith sorceress at lvl 50 near a guildie.

I send that to show the game master im not mad.

To which i get the same response that it never existed. but now with a note of please dont send more tickets about this issue we wont answer it.
Followed by if you need more help with this or other issues please dont hesitate to send us another line.

now does anyone know what is going on with the missing characters ?
I was not playing when it was transferred from email login to username login and someone mentioned it might be that. and i see its been alot of server transfers.

Is this also the level of help they provide ?

here is my sorceress that was never made nor existed.
https://imgur.com/a/qqp31SW

Here i am apparently lying about the sorceress i never created and never existed back in 2012
https://forums.swtor.com/topic/314727-its-time-to-shelve-the-sorc-for-good/?do=findComment&comment=3284495

I'd guess that someone broke into your account before the server merges in 2017, and wiped your original high-level characters out.  Then the merges happened, and there's no record on the new servers of any characters that were deleted before the merges happened.

EDIT: by "any characters", I mean "any characters belonging to anyone" rather than specifically yours.

Edited by SteveTheCynic
clarification