Season companions and their massive amount of different weapons as rewards

Calhan

Hello!

Is there a possibility to make the season companions EXCLUSIVELY able to use ALL the different weapons they bring with them along the season? Why don't you point out ONLY the season companions with the ability to use ALL KIND OF WEAPON, especially the weapons with "bindings" to the companion-character. For example is it nice that I as player can use a named weapon from PH4-LNX, but I have no history with this weapon as maybe has PH4-LNX because the weapon got a name from her.

Also this change may be a further reason to play the season, if you i.e. want to use PH4-LNX as your companion, but wielding a lightsaber oder an assault cannon or sharp shooter rifle or, or, or. This may bring more variety to use the season companions. You got "millions" of types of weapons in this game, vibro staffs, vibro swords and more and they all have restrictions for the players if they can use them (i.e "Needs a lightsaber to use it" when your ability also allows you to wear other weapon types), and there are not so many "normal" companions that can use them. So I think it is worth a thought to expand the weapon abilities ONLY for the season companions.